How to Play Golf Croquet
Team 1 plays Blue and Black
Team 2 plays Red and Yellow
Winner: first team to 7 points
- One hit per turn: blue, red, black, yellow, starting within one handle length of corner IV.
- Score hoops 1 – 6 clockwise, 7 – 12 counter-clockwise and 13 to finish.
- The first ball through a wicket scores that point: once a wicket is scored, all play to the next wicket from your current position.
- A ball re-enters where it leaves the court.
- OFFSIDE: If a player’s ball is beyond halfway without hitting or being hit by an opponent ball, then your opponent can place your ball halfway up either sideline or leave it where it is.
* Diagrams originally from United States Croquet Association
Get In Touch
Let’s Keep the Ball Rolling!
We look forward to seeing you on the lawn.